czwartek, 26 marca 2015

Simple is not easy

I reckon workshop in Malovice was great experience. I had the opportunity to use skills which I learned in school (e.g. cooperate with large group or working in pairs) and learn something new as well. I was given lots of tools like concentrating on a center, being here and now, doing exercise without unnecessary thinking. Our tutor, Pavel Štourač taught us how to use those tools, which I find very useful. The most important sentence Pavel told us was “Simple is not easy” and it inspired me the most. 
There was also other important side of workshop – meeting our foreign friends from Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia. This impact made me understand art has no limits and you can do whatever you want as long as you have people who want to work and create something new.

Anna Domalewska


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz